Frequently asked questions
What is Keratin?
- Keratin is a protein that is found in abundance in skin, hair, and nails. In reality, Keratin hair proteins make up up to 95 percent of the hair strand. Keratin serves as both an outward protective protein in the cuticle (the hair’s outer layers) and an inside structural protein in the cortex (the inner core of the hair that helps determine its strength)
Is Keratin Effective for Hair Growth?
- The keratin’s effects may make hair appear to grow faster, but the treatment’s main goal is to strengthen the hair. All of these impacts might make strands appear longer and more powerful.
benefit of keratin
- Protects hair from chemical damages
- Speeds up recovery from dermatological treatments
- Repair, rescue, and renew hair suffering
- Repair wrinkles
Why choose us
- ISO standard
- Muslim friendly
- Technology patented in USA
- First Keratin manufacturer in Malaysia
- Proven safe to use
- Use high quality feather
- offer powder and liquid
- less expensive compared to competitors
Which one is better, plant based or bioactive?
- only 6 amino acids are present in plant based keratin. But from bioactive keratin there are 22 amino acids. The most important amino acid cysteine is also not present in plant based. Hence, using bioactive keratin is better.
If you have natural curls, can you get a keratin treatment?
- Keratin are effective on a wide range of hair types. It will fully flatten frizz and shines to curly hair in particular, as reflects light less easily than straight hair.
Is it possible to get a Keratin if your hair has been colored?
- Another advantage is that it maintains the vibrancy of newly colored hair. It is suggested to speak with your stylist and colorist about having your hair and color updated before using keratin . The keratin locks in the color, extending its life and making it appear brighter.
Can you use keratin on children, and if so, at what age range?
- Yes, youngsters aged 6 and over are recommended.
If I’m nursing, can I use Keratin?
- Keratin is safe, however it’s always a good idea to check with your doctor first.